ROM Hack Question Can Japanese and English version saves be shared?

LuckyTogekiss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I already have made a lot of progress on Project Diva but in the Japanese Version. Now that the game will get an English one... Is there a way to pass my progress to that version in some way? Or I have to unlock and play everything again?

Kervingk

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
I already have made a lot of progress on Project Diva but in the Japanese Version. Now that the game will get an English one... Is there a way to pass my progress to that version in some way? Or I have to unlock and play everything again?

This is the only thing I could find searching the internet, I hope it works for you as it worked for me.

Add the triple "w" and the dot com in the link as I can't put it on the contrary by the rules

mediafire/file/4hysepjmoqovk5e/M39%27s_English_Mod.7z/file

Just rename the folder "rom_switch_en" to "rom_switch" and almost most of the text that is in English, let's hope they keep modifying it and maybe later until the lyrics of the songs are in Romaji, good luck

Kimarnic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
You using CFW or OFW? You can move save files with Checkpoint and still retain your score (perfects, costumes, custom shirts), just need to match the folder from "0x0100F3100DA46000 0x0100F3100DA46000" to "0x01001CC00FA1A000 Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Mega Mix" and then load the save file. If you need it you can skip the tutorial by holding Plus.

And yes, I did this and everything carried over

Last edited by Kimarnic,
Reactions: HaloEffect17
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://imgur.com/gallery/THrBdLQ