Hacking Can I use the DSTT Expansion Pack with the M3?

Citronat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I´ve seen on an website that they had an pack of an DSTT Expansi Pack and an DSTT Rumble Pack for 19.99€.
Link to this Site
Link to this Site (translated)
So now my Question is can i use this with my M3 DS Simply (Firmware 1.12) and is the compabilit and qaulity the same as with an DSTT and is this pak good for the amount of Money that i use for it???
Sry for my bad english.
If an thread existing with the same topic than please link to it and delete this thread!

TheMcGoogler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
According to the GBAtemp review of the DSTT (located here), the DSTT GBA expansion pack is simply a repackaged Ewin Expansion Pack (you can see the review which covers somewhat how to run it here).

So basically if you bought it you would just have to download and run the loader file/files, located here, place it on your m3, and run it.

Regarding the quality of the expansion pack, it's probably best if you read the review on the ewin expansion (I'll re-link to it : here) which covers quality, compatibility, etc.

Citronat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
OK thx for the answer.
For questions i´ll ask when i have tried it.
But here in Germany you can´t buy the Ewin Expansion Pack and so i bought this Expansion Pack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo