Can I use SysNAND saves on Loadiine?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Littleisaiah519, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Littleisaiah519
    OP

Littleisaiah519 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 12, 2016
    So I wanted to know if it was possible to be able to use my saves on my wiiu on loadiine.
    Ex: I have Loz TP saved data on my SysNAND. Can I use that save data on loadiine?

2. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    Why on earth would you want to use Loadiine Loz Tp is nearly unplayable in Loadiine due to horrendous load times and some cut screens don't even load correctly.

3. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    I agree with Marko but yes, there are several ways to get your save from the internal memory and then put them on SD for loadiine.

I would use saviine to dump the save first. Then just copy it to the correct folder in your sd card. But yeah, loadiine is an old method for launching games and pretty much obsolete now.

4. wolf-snake

wolf-snake GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 5, 2009
    Mexico
    Ohhh the dark ages. I remember the Fused Shadows not loading when collected, it was funny as shit.

5. Littleisaiah519
    OP

Littleisaiah519 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 12, 2016
    Was just an example lul

6. Felek666

Felek666 Demonically Uncontrollable

Jan 3, 2017
    Poland
    reddit.com/r/satania/
    Meh, use Loadiine for small VC games, it's not really worth it to play something else using it.
    You can dump save with Saviine, SaveMii which is wanky or SysConfigTool (has to be sysNAND version)