Hacking Can I use purchased DLC with a loadiine-ready game dump?

Deletable_Man

Old Man
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically I bought Smash the day it was released, but my disc stopped working mysteriously like four months ago right after I purchased another round of DLC and I miss playing it. I have obtained the loadiine-ready dump of Smash but I can't find a guide for using purchased DLC with loadiine games or really any DLC loadiine guide at all.

Do I need to dump the DLC from my Wii U somehow? Any help would be appreciated.

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
That possibility got released today :

Hey everyone,

so @Maschell and I were working on DLC support for loadiine gx2 today. We have now a build which we think is ok to make it public. It works for your owned DLC titles on your WiiU with the loadiine gx2 dumps on the SD card. To make it work you have to dump the DLC (for example with ddd) and put the folder "aoc0005000cXXXXXXXX" to the games folder on the SD card where the "content", "code" and "meta" folders are. This is needed due to some access restrictions of the DLCs. Meaning they can't be load from the NAND or USB inside MiiMaker or SmashBros for now (otherwise we would have used that method). But hey that also means now you can swap your DLC files on the sd card with something different and test game mods. Anyway once you have copied the DLCs to the SD card whats left is to enable DLC for that game in the game settings window. Now if you launch the game the DLC should be unlocked and you can use it. We discussed internally and everyone agreed to not make the method of completely free DLC loading public. The reason is that this is a backup loader and this functionality would have nothing to do with backup loading anymore. It would be a pure pirating functionality. So if you want to play DLCs with loadiine gx2 then you have to purchase them from the eshop.

So to everyone who is owning DLCs on his WiiU:
https://github.com/dimok789/loadiine_gx2/commit/492b94443e85001ea9c9150749ac55567d064247

Have fun with it.

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Without being able to load the retail version, you will not be able to dump the DLC
You have to wait for someone else to dump it

Deletable_Man

Old Man
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Without being able to load the retail version, you will not be able to dump the DLC
You have to wait for someone else to dump it

Ouch, damn! Well the disc does load when I try to play, it just usually craps out after a match or two. It's the weirdest thing. I guess I can give it a shot and hope for the best?

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ouch, damn! Well the disc does load when I try to play, it just usually craps out after a match or two. It's the weirdest thing. I guess I can give it a shot and hope for the best?
If you can load the game to the start menu, it should work for dumping (DLC or otherwise)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters