Can I use purchased DLC with a loadiine-ready game dump?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Deletable_Man, May 7, 2016.

1. Deletable_Man
    OP

Deletable_Man Old Man

Nov 24, 2005
    United States
    Basically I bought Smash the day it was released, but my disc stopped working mysteriously like four months ago right after I purchased another round of DLC and I miss playing it. I have obtained the loadiine-ready dump of Smash but I can't find a guide for using purchased DLC with loadiine games or really any DLC loadiine guide at all.

Do I need to dump the DLC from my Wii U somehow? Any help would be appreciated.

2. oumoumad

oumoumad GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 20, 2015
    France
    That possibility got released today :

3. Deletable_Man
    OP

Deletable_Man Old Man

Nov 24, 2005
    United States
    Oh wow that's great! Thanks for mentioning that. Talk about good timing. Or bad timing on my part? Either way, awesome. Now I just gotta figure out how to get ddd to dump my DLC. *starts reading*
    :grog: :hrth:

4. Kohmei

Kohmei GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 17, 2013
    United States
    Without being able to load the retail version, you will not be able to dump the DLC
    You have to wait for someone else to dump it

5. Deletable_Man
    OP

Deletable_Man Old Man

Nov 24, 2005
    United States
    Ouch, damn! Well the disc does load when I try to play, it just usually craps out after a match or two. It's the weirdest thing. I guess I can give it a shot and hope for the best?

6. Kohmei

Kohmei GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 17, 2013
    United States
    If you can load the game to the start menu, it should work for dumping (DLC or otherwise)

7. Deletable_Man
    OP

Deletable_Man Old Man

Nov 24, 2005
    United States
    Cool. Thanks.