Hacking Can I use Ocarina in Neogamma on Gamecube games?

luckwii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to use Ocarina cheats in Neogamma to play Super Mario Sunshine. Every time I try and get into Gamecube mode it crashes. Is there a way to do it? If not, can I take my codes made with Cheat code manager and transfer them to something that works? They are in GCT format now.

luckwii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already have the codes thanks. They are installed on the SD card. I have been using cheats on the Wii just fine. But, when I enable Ocarina in Neogamma, and then load the Gamecube game, the Wii crashes before it gets to the Gamecube loader.

rahoul102

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hmm, well i have never used ocarina codes for gamecube games, but maybe theres a setting that you that should've been changed? so this only happens to your gamecube games? try changing the hook type to ossleapthread, see what happens.

luckwii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I changed the hook type and WiiGator's loader came up. It loaded and played the games, but did not apply the cheats.

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
may sound daft, are the codes you are using apply to the region of the game you are playing?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
luckwii said:
I changed the hook type and WiiGator's loader came up. It loaded and played the games, but did not apply the cheats.

If that happens, you have a wrong setting and a wrong cMIOS. Please install the recommend cMIOS from here:
http://gbatemp.net/t219243-neogamma-r9-beta-test

And then use the latest version, set it to GC mode internal and enable Ocarina. You might need to try a few hooktypes until the codes actually work, but the game should always start.

patz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
I'm having problems with Gamecube cheats too. I'm trying to run Resident Evil 2 (retail disc).

I set everything as suggested;
- Internal mode
- Hook type - VI (already tried others, still no success)
- Ocarina - Yes

When it loaded, it said found cheat and apply but I didn't gain anything. The cheat had no effect. Game ran fine though.

I tried to install MIOSv4 but it said fat:00000..........v4/tmd.4 not found. .................. fail to allocate temp ........ (something like this).

Edit: Got it work after using "miospatch".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte