Homebrew can i use loadstuctor on 4.3 u wii ?

Sathya

GBAtemp Professional Poetry maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
loadstructor works on 4.3 u? this is my problem. when i install wad game channel with wad manager or anything, my wii is birck. so i uninstall the wad game channel. so i try to use crap and wii gsc. and its work on my wii. but for mario party 9 crap and wii gsc cannot load it. but mario party 9 can work on loadstructor but cant work on my wii. give me a tips for this problem.

Sathya

GBAtemp Professional Poetry maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
what do you mean that wii gsc cant load mario party 9?

my mean is wii gsc and crap can create channel for another game. for example : mario kartwii super mario galaxy, new super mario bros wii, wii party and anything. but cannot create wad game channel for mario party 9.

Last edited by Sathya,

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my mean is wii gsc and crap can create channel for another game. for example : mario kartwii super mario galaxy, new super mario bros wii, wii party and anything. but cannot create wad game channel for mario party 9.
I do understand that issue,, but why, does it load the game? does it regonize it? or after applying the setting it just dont create the channel? does it display a log? what format its your game?

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Does it work with normal USB loaders? Those games should. If so, CRAP is probably the problem.

John_Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes crap cannot make wad for mario party 9 because blocked game. i get the information when i read the blocked games xml from the crap folder.

This is not The program WiiGSC 1.06b Fault. It's the game.

There are few games on Wii that's not work for Channel because of the banner inside the game, it will do a brick. These games are :

- A boy and his blob
- Game Party 3
- Wonder World Amusement Park
- Deca Sporta 3
- Mario Party 9

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: both of which work well in potplayer