Hardware can i use cr2016 for pokemon emerald battery replacement

jefffisher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to use a cr1616 or it won't work.
i used the cr2016 worked great
http://www.amazon.com/Super-Nintend...=1448415367&sr=8-1&keywords=cr+1616+with+tabs

This is cheaper to get and you won't have 24 other batteries sitting around doing nothing. The ebay link is for a pack of 25 batteries with tabs.
i had 25 copies of pokemon emerald, and when i bought the 25 pack of cr2016 it was only $14 they've been sitting around for a few months and gone up in price drastically for some reason.

Drud1995

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i used the cr2016 worked great

i had 25 copies of pokemon emerald, and when i bought the 25 pack of cr2016 it was only $14 they've been sitting around for a few months and gone up in price drastically for some reason.
I checked the datasheets on the batteries and I guess your right. I assumed they might dissipate different amounts of current, as they were not using the same batteries, but the energizer datasheets detail they both dissipate 0.097 mAH at 2.9 volts.

jefffisher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I checked the datasheets on the batteries and I guess your right. I assumed they might dissipate different amounts of current, as they were not using the same batteries, but the energizer datasheets detail they both dissipate 0.097 mAH at 2.9 volts.
they didnt fit the cases very well i wouldnt reccomend buying any for sure the games are kind of a tight fit not problem causing at all just a tiny bit too big, but since i had them laying around no problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?