Hacking Can I use chiaki without a ban?

Palidino

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't hacked my switch yet, but what I've gathered is that you would boot with emmuNAND to do anything not official, and then boot with sysNAND when you want online features.

Chiaki is a PlayStation streaming app that's a nro that you would just copy over to your SD card. From what I've read, doing this alone doesn't seem to put you at a high risk of a ban.

If I entirely just wanted to hack my switch for this PS streaming app and nothing else, would adding Chiaki to my sysNAND be reasonable or should I expect a ban if I did so?​

GCS

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
What Niny will exactly do is impossible to guess, so I would strongly recommend you to run homebrew apps in emuNAND with online protections enabled (90DNS, Incognito, host file editing, etc.).

Last edited by GCS,

gaga941021

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I haven't hacked my switch yet, but what I've gathered is that you would boot with emmuNAND to do anything not official, and then boot with sysNAND when you want online features.

Chiaki is a PlayStation streaming app that's a nro that you would just copy over to your SD card. From what I've read, doing this alone doesn't seem to put you at a high risk of a ban.

If I entirely just wanted to hack my switch for this PS streaming app and nothing else, would adding Chiaki to my sysNAND be reasonable or should I expect a ban if I did so?​
No.

Pikm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Modifying your sysNAND in any way and then connecting to Nintendo's servers is likely to result in a ban.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol