Hacking Can I Use a 512 MB COBY SD Card To DL Wii Backup Launcher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes you can.

The image of the basic file is quite small - my zip with a few extras is 70 megs.

It works fine on a 512 MB SD card.

*Edit* ahhh i was away from the laptop for a bit and i didnt notice the flange widgets issue

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Them bloody Cody 512 cards are a fecker for that kinda thing - i bet he got it off the internet as well which makes it even worse - i dont think the #2 system works on that - you need to jump to #5 demodulator if its bought online

Reactions: I pwned U!

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
Them bloody Cody 512 cards are a fecker for that kinda thing - i bet he got it off the internet as well which makes it even worse - i dont think the #2 system works on that - you need to jump to #5 demodulator if its bought online
Coby? Oh I didn't even realize the brand.
In that case, you'll actually need a #7 demodulator.
Make sure that you don't hit the extra reisfer (remember, Cobys have two of them) or the demodulation process will fail and you'll need to re-decomtilitze the frag partition.

micahkanchan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Arm the Homeless said:
djtaz said:
Make sure that you don't hit the extra reisfer (remember, Cobys have two of them) or the demodulation process will fail and you'll need to re-decomtilitze the frag partition.
lmao u guys are funny

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
micahkanchan said:
lmao u guys are funny

You wouldnt be laughing if you had a Coby 512 MB card you bought off the internet and wanted to put the backup loader onto it, especially when you consider how hard it is to get the #7 demodulation process timed correctly so that you dont have to re-decomtilitze the frag partition with a fenenar tool.
Things like that can will stop you laughing in your tracks - especially when the wii starts to spark from the SD slot.

20clarky08

Official Wii Freak
Trophies
Website
20clarky08.googlepages.com
XP
Country
seriously micahkanchan its no laughin matter when your SD cards combusts just because you didnt use the correct demodulation process with the fenenar frequency modulator but hey...

who said homebrew wasnt for the masses
smile.gif

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arm the Homeless said:
Yes, but you'll need to demodulate the flange widgets. I recommend a #2 demodulator with a spark bargle. Take the usual precautions.

Arm the Homeless said:
QUOTE(djtaz @ Nov 9 2008, 08:27 PM) Them bloody Cody 512 cards are a fecker for that kinda thing - i bet he got it off the internet as well which makes it even worse - i dont think the #2 system works on that - you need to jump to #5 demodulator if its bought online

my drink squirted outta my nose!!! OWWWWW you hilarious jerk.

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you mess up the demodulation process then it will translate your documents into Swahili, erase the easter eggs off your DVDs, invest your cash in stock in Euro Disney, it'll set your clocks back an hour and start clogging the shower.

It might even legally change your name to Reggie, make your iPod only play Jethro Tull, tell you knock-knock jokes while you're trying to sleep, make you physically attracted to sheep, and cause a major rift in time and space.

Well the only cure is:
Turn off your computer and make sure it powers down.
Drop it in a forty-three-foot hole in the ground.
Bury it completely; rocks and boulders should be fine.
Then burn all the clothes you may have worn any time you were alive.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Arm the Homeless said:
If you mess up the demodulation process then it will translate your documents into Swahili, erase the easter eggs off your DVDs, invest your cash in stock in Euro Disney, it'll set your clocks back an hour and start clogging the shower.

It might even legally change your name to Reggie, make your iPod only play Jethro Tull, tell you knock-knock jokes while you're trying to sleep, make you physically attracted to sheep, and cause a major rift in time and space.

Well the only cure is:

....so your saying .... Yes , he can Use a 512 MB COBY SD Card To DL Wii Backup Launcher ?

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
Arm the Homeless said:

Well the only cure is:

....so your saying .... Yes , he can Use a 512 MB COBY SD Card To DL Wii Backup Launcher ?
Provided he demodulates it correctly.
Horrible things will happen if you mistime it (see above).

(Also nominated for Best Thread Ever
tongue.gif
)

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just to clear things up , i think you should give him a step through on the #7 demodulates process with a guide to the timing process involved as it may help others who have the same issues ... both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol booty patrol Ken your being bent over for suspected turd burglary