can i use 2 different comps?

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by dgwillia, Apr 25, 2008.

Apr 25, 2008
  1. dgwillia
    OP

Member dgwillia The Bacon Lover

United States
    i just went out of town and im at a relatives house, they are using the same software version as me which is XP service pack 2,
    and i was wondering if when i connected my firelink card, would it go back to default factory settings? Or delete my saves/roms like when i first connected it to my original PC?

2. dgwillia
    OP

United States
    i know it may be a silly question but help please >_>, id prefer not to lose around 20-30 hours of gameplay that i racked up since the last time i backed up my saves

3. leinad

Member leinad GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    I don't know if I understand your question correct...., but I will explain the answer to what Ive understood ;x

The F-Card is like a USB Drive/Stick. the data will not be deleted automaticaly, unless there is an error, you delete it by yourself or format it.
    So you can connect it to as many PCs you want, the ROMs&Saves are keept independent from the PC which copied the date onto it.

4. dgwillia
    OP

United States
    yeah you awnsered my question sorry for the way i stated it, i was asking like if i connected my F-Card to another comp, would the data be defaulted or deleted.