nyandog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
okay i know everything :
first i know that i can install games by putting them in install folder and installing them in WUP Installer.
but the problem is im not sure if i can update the games installed by WUP Installer From the Home menu LEGITLY

So can i update the games installed by WUP Installer From the Home menu by just clicking update?

cheuble

squid
Trophies
XP
Country
France
okay i know everything :
first i know that i can install games by putting them in install folder and installing them in WUP Installer.
but the problem is im not sure if i can update the games installed by WUP Installer From the Home menu LEGITLY

So can i update the games installed by WUP Installer From the Home menu by just clicking update?
Yup, you can do it fine, I did it with every of my games.

D

Deleted User

make sure to remember to turn update blocking back on after downloading the update as well

sora10pls

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Or, instead of removing DNS settings, run NNU Patcher to update the title directly on the Wii U without changing any settings

nyandog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Or, instead of removing DNS settings, run NNU Patcher to update the title directly on the Wii U without changing any settings
ok il do it if your sure it works...?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

make sure to remember to turn update blocking back on after downloading the update as well
yes thank you for information

D

Deleted User

You've registered for around 11 years and just now you made this your second post?

fredou05

Trophies
XP
Country
can you give an example of game that dont work this way??
Sorry, I can't remember. But when I tried with NNUPatcher with Tubehax DNS, I could access the Eshop store fine but it failed on updating one game. Then I tried with another game and the update was working. That was the only one that I've got success as other games where all giving me an error as well. I went back to eshop and it was still working fine. So I went to the conclusion that updating with NNUPather was not a good solution for me. I finally updated them all by removing temporary Tubehax DNS and went back to it after. Someone got better success using NNUPatcher and updating games?

tomazzzi

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah some games fails to update with NNU patcher, ex mario maker EU.

Just download the updates with Jnus and install them manually.

It s safer than removing your dns.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It really does not work I have installed several games that needed to be updated ran NNU Patcher and every game that needed updated gave me a error code. Switched off update blockers and all games updated so NNU Patcher does not help to update games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Purple_Heart, fuck i'm feeling old too