Can I update B9S with Homebrew Launcher?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by SirKyogre, Jun 9, 2018.

1. SirKyogre
    OP

SirKyogre GBAtemp Regular

May 21, 2017
    Greece
    My Right DPAD button is broken, I use ButtonSwap3DS and it works, but ONLY when I am in the system (if i restart to go to the B9S installer using start+power it doesnt work). Can I somehow update my B9S using Homebrew Launcher? I am on the 2.0 HB launcher. Thanks!

2. SirKyogre
    OP

May 21, 2017
    Greece
    The reason I want to install it through HBL is because the B9S installer wants me to insert combo keys, but my RIGHT dpad is broken so I use the ButtonSwapper3DS cia that works when the system is ON like I said above. Thanks

3. Shadow#1

Shadow#1 Wii & 3DS Softmod Expert

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
    The only choice u have is repairing the pad whatever that entails to do that task

4. SirKyogre
    OP

May 21, 2017
    Greece
    I wanna fix it by myself, is that possible? I am saving money and I dont wanna spend any money again

5. pre10c

pre10c GBAtemp Fan

Jan 15, 2016
    Belgium
    depending on your technical knowledge

6. SirKyogre
    OP

May 21, 2017
    Greece
    I mean, how hard could It be? I can build a PC...

7. SomeGamer

SomeGamer GBAtemp Guru

Dec 19, 2014
    Antarctica
    Maybe someone could recompile SB9SI without that check (or with different buttons).

8. pre10c

pre10c GBAtemp Fan

Jan 15, 2016
    Belgium
    all depends on why the button isnt working,if its a matter of a ripped rubber pad then its easy enough, but of it involves ripped traces...

9. SirKyogre
    OP

May 21, 2017
    Greece
    I bought it with that problem, but it is still in place. I can click it but It wont register in the system. Thats all

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice