Can I unbrick my Wii without paired remote?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by rawyolks, Apr 2, 2017.

1. rawyolks
    OP

rawyolks Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2017
    Poland
    Ahoy! Can I unbrick my Wii (black screen) without paired remote?

I can access BootMii (unfortunately installed as IOS), and Priiloader, and navigate through with gamecube controller, but nothing more. I even borrowed friend's nunchuck, but it won't pair.

Any ideas how to unbrick my wii? Some super-smart prepared SD card? Or some kind of trick to pair new remote?

// I didn't backup NAND :/

Last edited by rawyolks, Apr 2, 2017
  2. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    What are you trying to do and what are you using? Most homebrew you would use to fix a brick (DOP-Mii, MMM, etc) works with a GC controller.

rawyolks likes this.
  3. rawyolks
    OP

rawyolks Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2017
    Poland
    So what exactly should I do? I already tried installing all ModMii's WAD's with no result (I mean they installed successfully, but I still get black screen).
    This DOP-Mii tool looks promising, though I'm not sure what to do with it.

4. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    Why won't it boot? What was the last thing you did before it worked? It's hard to say what to do if we don't know how the console got to the state it's in.

5. rawyolks
    OP

rawyolks Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2017
    Poland
    I don't remember exactly. I was playing around with themes, and loaders, connecting different usb drives, and the next day I couldn't start the console.

I'm trying to use DOP-Mii, but it's a nightmare to download all those files separetely. Is there somewhere a complete package for 4.3u?