Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Zakkious

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok,i didn't get banned on the ban wave,after the news i backed up my FriendCodeSeed,SYS and EMU Nand and the other things.If i get banned sometime,can i unban me restoring my backups?

Zekamon

Now with extra salt!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nope since restoring a NAND Backup doesn't do anything according to alot of people and injecting your own Seed doesn't help at all.

But afaik if your EmuNAND gets banned you can just make a new one.

Reactions: ArturDat3DS

natinusala

Win32 error 31 is not an error
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I said as far as I know so I'm just saying what I know. But thanks for letting me know :D
EmuNAND is basically a clone of your SysNAND taken when you create it. Both will have the same friends list seed, so if you get banned on one you will be banned on both.

Zekamon

Now with extra salt!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
EmuNAND is basically a clone of your SysNAND taken when you create it. Both will have the same friends list seed, so if you get banned on one you will be banned on both.
I thought that EmuNAND is just a new Emulated NAND which you can link with a new NNID and and so on.

But thanks for clearing that up :D

Zekamon

Now with extra salt!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I thought that EmuNAND is just a new Emulated NAND which you can link with a new NNID and and so on.

But thanks for clearing that up :D

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Manually log out but not unlink it server side (?)
Of course, nothing you can do enables the NNID to be used on any other console (the closest thing is a system transfer, and even then you have to decide the new console in advance, you can't go N3DS to O3DS, etc)

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't have another 3ds :/ and i don't know anyone with CFW :/.

there are certain websites and forums that dabble in the distribution of cias that may or may not throw out friendseeds to unban yourself every once in a while.
also, you could always try for a used 2ds console thats cheap and probably on a low enough firmware to hack to get a new friendseed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @LeoTCK, mods are probably hating you