Hacking can i trust this site to buy an acekard?

Foxle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I second Deal Extreme
biggrin.gif

Trigger_Happy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Horribly long but free so I don't care. I got my Acekard in three weeks after ordering and I ordered some other stuff and got it a month later. I dunno, if you don't need it immediately, then you're good to go.

You better have a retail game to get yourself attached to.

RAIDEN!

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trigger_Happy said:
Horribly long but free so I don't care. I got my Acekard in three weeks after ordering and I ordered some other stuff and got it a month later. I dunno, if you don't need it immediately, then you're good to go.

You better have a retail game to get yourself attached to.

so should i stick with ishopvideogames??

Purses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
www.focalprice.com is exactly the same as DX, just WAY faster shipping times. All of my orders (about 15) have shipped in less than 36 hours.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
ishopvideogames is owned by the same people who run gameyeeeah.com. they stopped carrying video game stuff for a bit and opened the second site. it appears now that only the second site (ishop) is for flash kits, while the first is more legit. i orderd my first r4 and my m3 lite (a 190$ combo at the time) from gameyeeeah, with no problems. i later ordered a second r4 and a msd.

thats about as much info as i can provide on that. you might want to drop them an email for more information.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended