Hacking Can I trust this ebay seller?

simpleprincess

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theres a seller on ebay which I bought a games bundle. its on a cartridge and he says he will put 30 games on it of my choice new ones and old ones for about 50 pounds. I dont know if this is normal or ok or what? ive never heard of it before, im worried im being scammed.He says it takes time and effort and that ive got a huge bargain? I just dont know what to think.
Hope it ok I asked and im sorry if it is in wrong section I hope not, just hard for me personally to navigate which section my question would be in.

Here is the link to the listing I won.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E:X:RTQ:GB:1123

sgand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy cow, I should do this with my spare R4's. It's a total rip off dude. Get the material and do it yourself for like half the price.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ra6206b1ogn841kuo9l.jpg

you just bought a DS FLASH CARD that probably cost the seller £6 from ($8) from deal extreme and a £3 mem card for £75.00 doh!

I would get your money back via paypal and tell them unknowing to you they fraudulently sold you a DS FLASH CARD! which on ebay are illegal!

or take it up with EBAY!

and get your money back and buy one yourself from Deal Extreme and google for the erm SOFTWARE
wink.gif

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You totally got rip off. You could have bought a flashcart for £15 and a good size (4gb?) for £6. With that, you have access to thousands of games.

£21 is all you need. You really got rip off.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
doubt he even bought the flashcard with that auction!! Looks like he just spent 75pounds on some ROMs, haha... probably on a CD-R!

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
report the auction to ebay, they will close their account.

then file a paypal claim, because their ebay account is closed they won't be able to contest any chargebacks.

and do both NOW, if they move the money out of their account, you will get NOTHING. you have been seriously ripped off, its people like this that give thieves like us a bad name!

sgand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The auction has been removed and his account is closed. I just hope whoever did report him isn't a hypocrite who makes money doing this IRL.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end