Hacking Can I transfer pokemons between pokemon games in a flashcart?

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can not transfer Pokemon to X/Y without a legit game. A flashcart won't work. You'll need Black, White, Black 2 or White 2, one of these games.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
And more likely to transfer pokes to the pokemon bank by using a flashcart?

no

Pokemon Bank will need to be launched and uses the DSi section of the official game carts
as flashcards dont ahve this
and also Pokemon Bank & Pokemon Transfer have checkers and the Cloud server has checkers
any Fakemon/Hackedmon will not be able to be transferred, instead they will be deleted

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
Here's a speculative question.
Back when we were running Wood on DS we could play Black and White and trade/battle offline over local wireless. I could be using an r4 and my friend could be using a legit game and we could still trade naturally.

Do you think this will be the case for gateway or has their (suggested) self-induced wifi block made that impossible?

I ask because while I am planning on playing it on Gateway, I'll have my girlfriend's legit game and system to go online with. If I can get the pokes over I can battle friends in America.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You can try to use some USB dongle that can extract save data fromo a legit game and inject pkm files to it, but they will need to be legit pokemon to be tranfered to the Bank, otherwise they will be deleted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back