Can I transfer pokemon emerald from supercard to pokemon platinum in t

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by alusia07, Sep 21, 2009.

1. alusia07
    OP

Newcomer alusia07 Newbie

Philippines
    Hi I'm new here and I don't know where to post this but I had question. I want to complete the national pokedex and I had pokemon GBA games in the supercard. Is it posssible or do I have to get a real GBA game so that I can transfer it to the platinum. Oh I'm using EDGE BTW.

2. outgum

Member outgum Pokemanz Master

New Zealand
    I dont think you can trade from Emerald to Platinum anyways? Im not sure

3. TM2-Megatron

Member TM2-Megatron Predacon Commander

Canada
    Not trade, but you can permanently migrate Pokemon from a GBA game in the slot-2 to a DS Pokemon game with a feature called Pal Park, available after you beat the Elite 4.

I assume the OP is asking about a slot-2 Supercard product... I doubt it, unless the device has some kind of memory equivalent to the EZ-Flash 3in1's NOR. I know there's a patch for the DS games to allow Pal Parking from a Pokemon game loaded into a 3in1's NOR, but that's the only slot-2 device I've heard about it working with.

Your alternative would be to pick up a used real cartridge of the game you want to transfer from, copy the *.sav from your Supercard to the cart, and migrate that way.

4. outgum

Member outgum Pokemanz Master

New Zealand
    THATS right, pal Park XDDD, FULLY forgot lol
    um yeah, im with TM2, The platinum has to reconise that the cartridge in is pokemon, and not fulled with other game probably.