Hacking Can i transfer a Pokemon White 2 save to the cartridge with Action Replay

tomosh22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been playing pokemon white 2 on my dstwo and now ive beaten the E4 so I want to start battling competitively, the only problem is, the dstwo runs in DS compatible mode which only supports WEP encryption, my WiFi uses WPA2 and my 3ds won't connect to my phone's hotspot. So is there any way I could load the .SAV on to my PC and put into pokegen or something and turn it into and AR code which I can use on my white 2 cartridge?

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WPA will never work for DS flashcarts. PERIOD. Either downgrade to WEP or forget about it. The WPA is only available for DSi enhanced/DSi games and since no flashcart runs in DSi mode except for the dead Cyclo card, it's not gonna happen.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
AR Codes to give Pokemon White 2 WPA support? *facepalm*

No, like Aeter said, only DSi and 3DS have WPA support, and since Pokemon White 2 is a DSi enhanced game, if its being played (from the original cartridge) on a 3DS or DSi IT WILL use your WPA connection.

If used on a DS or DS Lite, it will only use your WEP connection.

What I did was change my security to WEP, or without security and MAC Filtering.
Also, pretty sure you can set to WEP on a phone's hotspot, at least my Android HTC can.

Oh and you can also transfer your .sav file onto a REAL cartridge and play it from there (with WPA of course)

tomosh22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
AR Codes to give Pokemon White 2 WPA support? *facepalm*

No, like Aeter said, only DSi and 3DS have WPA support, and since Pokemon White 2 is a DSi enhanced game, if its being played (from the original cartridge) on a 3DS or DSi IT WILL use your WPA connection.

If used on a DS or DS Lite, it will only use your WEP connection.

What I did was change my security to WEP, or without security and MAC Filtering.
Also, pretty sure you can set to WEP on a phone's hotspot, at least my Android HTC can.

Oh and you can also transfer your .sav file onto a REAL cartridge and play it from there (with WPA of course)
I know the dstwo runs in Ds compatible mode, that wasn't the question. The question was if/how I can use AR to copy over my save

tomosh22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
AR is only used for cheating, it doesn't copy save files nor allows WPA connections.
OK, well it doesn't matter now, I just pokegen'd a bunch of lvl.100s and got to where I am on my dswo, then copied over my party and boxes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end