Can i trade in smash bros ultimate for mario kart 8?(with at best no more then 10$ out of my pocket)

xdarkmario

Philosopher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as the title states i want to trade in smash bros for mario kart 8 deluxe. "now you may just be like just go to game stop and find out" but thats at least a 1hr drive from me that i wouldn't want to take unless im GOING to get this done, i also work night shift so theirs little to no time to go there.
i ask to see if anyone has had made this same trade.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"now you may just be like just go to game stop and find out" but thats at least a 1hr drive from me that i wouldn't want to take unless im GOING to get this done, i also work night shift so theirs little to no time to go there.
Luckily, they do have a trade search function on their site.
Smash Ultimate trades for $33.00 trade credit with Pro membership and Mario Kart 8 would be $49.49 pre-owned with Pro membership. $17 out of pocket, a bit more than $10, but not too bad.
Without the pro membership, Smash trades in for $30 and a pre-owned game is $55 - that'd be $25 out of pocket, a bit on the pricier side, but still not too bad.

As for other options? Look at Craigslist/Facebook Marketplace, perhaps. Or sell it on eBay, maybe.

Reactions: xdarkmario

xdarkmario

Philosopher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i guess i can call, i havent been to gamestop in YEARS but dont they need to see the game in hand to give you a quote?

i just checked out that trade in function you stated. they want 55 for a used game???? ridiculous! 5$ off a 2 year used game! wow

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ?draeh ton uoy evaH