Hacking can i system transfer o3ds 9.9 emunand to a different o3ds 9.9 emunand i just set up

aenoch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
update. wow i just updated to emunad 9.9 from 9.0 less then a half hour ago using rxtools what all gets transferred saves cia's what and can i format emunand on my first 3ds so my wife caan set it up

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice run on sentence, and no punctuation for a bonus. AGAIN, as long as both systems are on 9.9 than you should be fine. But if you want to make a copy of your emunand, including your cia's, thats going to be a hit or miss. The system transfer does exactly that, TRANSFER, and leaves nothing on the original system.

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Nice run on sentence, and no punctuation for a bonus. AGAIN, as long as both systems are on 9.9 than you should be fine. But if you want to make a copy of your emunand, including your cia's, thats going to be a hit or miss. The system transfer does exactly that, TRANSFER, and leaves nothing on the original system.

10.0 now; don't confuse the guy with numbers and grammer

Reactions: lemanuel

aenoch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so if it transfers every thing should i do this before mset downgrade. i have a back up of emunand and my sd card. if something goes wrong does this mean i have a way to start over

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM