Can I split my USB drive into a part WBFS and a part ...

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Langin, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Langin
    OP

Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Jul 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Hague
    I've searched on this, I cannot find anything really useful. My question: can I split my LaCie 1000GB drive into a piece of WBFS and a piece of NTFS?(Or whatever it is called so I can use it for things on my Windows PC)

If it is possible, is there a good guide that really explains and gives links to downloads? If yes would you like to give it?

Thanks!

~Langin

2. The_Dragons_Mast

The_Dragons_Mast GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 20, 2007
    Egypt
    It is possible but why would you do that when all good usb loader can run games from NTFS without any known difference .

3. Langin
    OP

Jul 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Hague
    Does Wiiflow? :wtf: I never knew! Does it also support big files? :D And I just copy paste ISO files?

4. The_Dragons_Mast

Apr 20, 2007
    Egypt
    Yup wiiflow, gx loader & cfg loader all support NTFS from a long while ago & it supports all game size . Just use WBM to transfer your games & you won't face any trouble .

1 person likes this.
  5. Langin
    OP

Jul 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Hague
    Right I will format my drive soon to NTFS.(Any tips for that? :D)

6. The_Dragons_Mast

Apr 20, 2007
    Egypt
    If your drive is already wbfs & filled with games then try using wbfs2fat to convert it to fat then windows can easily convert it to ntfs by doing this . This way you will have a ntfs formatted drive with all your games already placed . If wbfs2fat failed for some reason or you don't have a wbfs partition then just a quick format should do .