Hacking can i somehow play newer super mario bros wii ? (dont have original disc)

placebooooo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to ask if i could somehow install this game as i just literally found out about it lol. I do not own the original game, but i believe a patch exists somewhere? well i want to ask if i can somehow burn it to a dvd and play it or something by patching the original iso, if so please tell me how as i dont know how to patch the iso and dont know where to get the patch from (would appreciate if its the latest patch also. ). I do know how to burn the game, usually on a speed of 4x so thats no problem.

placebooooo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only option I have is to burn it on a dvd-r as a backup, and it has been reported in the link that for some reason when the game is ran through a dvd backup, it doesnt work. can anyone confirm it working?

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
The only option I have is to burn it on a dvd-r as a backup, and it has been reported in the link that for some reason when the game is ran through a dvd backup, it doesnt work. can anyone confirm it working?
you could always go the usb-loader route if it doesn't play nice with discs...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.