can i somehow play newer super mario bros wii ? (dont have original disc)

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by placebooooo, Aug 31, 2013.

1. placebooooo
    OP

placebooooo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 9, 2013
    United States
    Philadelphia
    I wanted to ask if i could somehow install this game as i just literally found out about it lol. I do not own the original game, but i believe a patch exists somewhere? well i want to ask if i can somehow burn it to a dvd and play it or something by patching the original iso, if so please tell me how as i dont know how to patch the iso and dont know where to get the patch from (would appreciate if its the latest patch also. ). I do know how to burn the game, usually on a speed of 4x so thats no problem.

2. rooskie54

rooskie54 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2009
    United States
  3. Aractus

Aractus GBAtemp Regular

Aug 4, 2013
    Canberra
    Or ... you might want to try buying the game first, and then worrying about whether you can play the backup or not.

NEP likes this.
  4. markehmus

markehmus GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 26, 2008
    Canada
    in the GAME
    then there is all ways one of these guys who gives great advice after the appropriate post was already shown

5. placebooooo
    OP

placebooooo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 9, 2013
    United States
    Philadelphia
    The only option I have is to burn it on a dvd-r as a backup, and it has been reported in the link that for some reason when the game is ran through a dvd backup, it doesnt work. can anyone confirm it working?

6. mercluke

mercluke ‮҉

Dec 2, 2007
    Perth
    you could always go the usb-loader route if it doesn't play nice with discs...