Hacking Can i sign Xbox 360 Homebrew like XeXmenu or FS3Installer or how to install Freestyle 3 in JTAG Xbox

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
my Xbox says XeXmenu is corrupted
Then you either need to reformat your USB and try again or somehow, you don't have a working hack anymore.

Question, do you even have jtag or rgh installed in your console?

Sounds like you're taking the containers and "fake signing" them (using modding tools?), the best you can do is get xexmenu to display, but it will never run

If you have rgh or jtag or a devkit, you can just drag and drop to a formatted usb drive and xexmenu will show up automatically as a game demo, and will load just like loading any other game

There's no signing, it's (effectively) devkit software so if the console hasn't been modified to run devkit code, it will error and not run, or show corrupted data

Last edited by Deleted member 668561,

Deleted member 668561

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my Xbox says XeXmenu is corrupted

Has it been jtagged or does it have rgh installed?

Has the console been opened and motherboard modified to run homebrew

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does it boot xell, when you power own using dvd eject

PedroxBest

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pedroxthebest-net.webnode.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Question, do you even have jtag or rgh installed in your console?

Sounds like you're taking the containers and "fake signing" them (using modding tools?), the best you can do is get xexmenu to display, but it will never run

If you have rgh or jtag or a devkit, you can just drag and drop to a formatted usb drive and xexmenu will show up automatically as a game demo, and will load just like loading any other game

There's no signing, it's (effectively) devkit software so if the console hasn't been modified to run devkit code, it will error and not run, or show corrupted data
I've brought it to a shop to jailbreak it

Guess i'l open it myself and prob swap the modchip to a RGH one, it was 300 reais (roughly almost 60 dollars) at the time, but since i've got equipment to do this myself, i'l just do it

Deleted member 668561

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've brought it to a shop to jailbreak it

Guess i'l open it myself and prob swap the modchip to a RGH one, it was 300 reais (roughly almost 60 dollars) at the time, but since i've got equipment to do this myself, i'l just do it

Jtags don't use mod chips, only rgh, if you don't boot xell when you power by pressing eject, it's not modded

Reactions: DinohScene

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you didn't by chance try to update the jtag officially, did you? 'cause you have to use xebuild or jrunner or even xell can do it iirc. I don't know what might happen to a system that installed an official update instead of a hacked one. it might brick, but I've never tried it to be sure.

I know a jtag can update even to the latest with dashlaunch installed. that's my setup, so I dunno what could've happened to it.

Deleted member 668561

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you didn't by chance try to update the jtag officially, did you? 'cause you have to use xebuild or jrunner or even xell can do it iirc. I don't know what might happen to a system that installed an official update instead of a hacked one. it might brick, but I've never tried it to be sure.

I know a jtag can update even to the latest with dashlaunch installed. that's my setup, so I dunno what could've happened to it.

he would be banned before he could download the update, unless you used an offline update, then efuses are blown you'll have to rgh if it was jtagged

Deleted member 668561

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you you don't get this when you power on the console by ejecting the dvd:

le xell

maxresdefault.jpg

you aren't running custom bootloaders (rgh/jtag is the only ways you can run custom bootloaders)

Last edited by Deleted member 668561,
Reactions: godreborn

PedroxBest

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pedroxthebest-net.webnode.com
XP
Country
Brazil
if you you don't get this when you power on the console by ejecting the dvd:

le xell

maxresdefault.jpg

you aren't running custom bootloaders (rgh/jtag is the only ways you can run custom bootloaders)
i did and nothing, guess il order modchips from another store here and try to do it myself,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: