Can I run UMD Movies on ISO via Adrenaline?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by NANASHI89, Jun 20, 2018.

1. NANASHI89
    OP

NANASHI89 GBAtemp Addict

May 3, 2012
    United States
    i have a custom collection of Rick And Morty on UMD ISOs, so I thought I'd ask.

Retinal_FAILURE likes this.
  2. Uiaad

Uiaad GBATemp's resident guinea pig

Dec 23, 2008
    United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
    A better question would be : Why don't you just watch Rick and Morty natively on the Vita ? Why go through the trouble of converting them to a dead format ?

I just want to be clear, I'm not heckling you or trying to make fun of you in anyway just that this seems completely and utterly pointless and would like to understand where you're coming from with this

MUDD_BR, DinohScene and Tikker like this.
  3. Ryccardo

Ryccardo and his tropane alkaloids

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    Comparing the source code to PRO 6.60, it doesn't appear to support video disc ISOs

4. GamerzHell9137

GamerzHell9137 GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 1, 2011
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    You really hate yourself that much?

5. Benzter

Benzter Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 18, 2018
    United States
    All of you are just idiots.It doesnt matter if you like his question or not.Thats whats wrong with forums these days.Its filled with people like this who would rathertalk shit and explain why he or she dont like the question whether it be piontless or not.A simple Yes or No would be the better anwser Dicks.Just Ranting lol

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

keep taking the post off.Ill keep posting man.Thats stupid.What kind of website is this.lol

6. NovaXoXO

NovaXoXO Member

Newcomer
    Jun 9, 2019
    United States
    I think you're best bet would be to just send (1) in an see if it works, then report your findings. I'm guessing you would want to use umd format so id be like watching from a DVD so that may be kindav cool however i'm not sure if Adrenaline is made for that... worth a shot?

7. Madridi

Madridi Card Collector

May 9, 2008
    Qatar
    Doha
    You might be able to, with a plugin, called Ultimate VSH Menu.

The movies ISO mount is possible on the PSP with that plugin, and the plugin was coded for the PSP. The plugin as a whole also reportedly works with Adrenaline. Whether this specific function works or broken, I don't really know.

Fun fact: The plugin was made by theflow, back he went by total_noob

8. CTR640

CTR640 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 24, 2018
    Netherlands
    UMD... Damn, that's a long time ago. I kinda miss the UMD games, I had Fifa 2008 if I remember it and Tekken Premium Edition.
    I'm more into physical stuff than digital like having games on DVD and cartridge.

9. AlexFili

AlexFili GBAtemp Regular

Jan 24, 2006
    I know what you mean about the UMDs, it is a shame.

Just get them on the Google Play Store :)

10. sloppycrap

sloppycrap Member

Newcomer
    Mar 28, 2017
    Afghanistan
    UMD Video discs do not work in Adrenaline. The only disc I still care about watching is Silent Hill Experience and that's on YT. I don't know if there are any tools for ripping UMD Video to standard video files. You might be better off finding what you want on the internet and just copying them to your Vita.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted