Can i run BlueStacks at full speed with these specs?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,352
  • Replies 12
D

Deleted User

OP
Hi. I was wondering if i could play some games with BlueStacks at full speed.
Here they are:
CPU: Intel Core i5-3210M
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GT 640M LE
RAM: 6GB DDR3 1666mHz
Storage: Kingston 480GB SSD (New)
As you can see it is a very low end pc but will it work with BlueStacks? Thanks!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi. I was wondering if i could play some games with BlueStacks at full speed.
Here they are:
CPU: Intel Core i5-3210M
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GT 640M LE
RAM: 6GB DDR3 1666mHz
Storage: Kingston 480GB SSD (New)
As you can see it is a very low end pc but will it work with BlueStacks? Thanks!
In my experience 3D games are just slow on Android emulators. I don't have the most powerful PC though, but my laptop is still more powerful than yours (i7 3630QM and Radeon HD7970M)
Short answer is yes, it will work, long answer is it depends on what you want to play.
You can get some use out of it but don't expect more graphically advanced games to run great. A modern desktop would be able to do it, a dated laptop which was mid range back then might struggle.
I suggest using Nox Player instead of BlueStacks.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
D

Deleted User

OP
In my experience 3D games are just slow on Android emulators. I don't have the most powerful PC though, but my laptop is still more powerful than yours (i7 3630QM and Radeon HD7970M)
Short answer is yes, it will work, long answer is it depends on what you want to play.
You can get some use out of it but don't expect more graphically advanced games to run great. A modern desktop would be able to do it, a dated laptop which was mid range back then might struggle.
So what games can I play using nox player?
-pixel gun 3D? (There is a 60fps mode now)
-geometry dash?
-fortnite? (I know there is a pc version but my pc can’t get the job done
Pubg? (Same story)

D

Deleted User

OP
?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So what games can I play using nox player?
-pixel gun 3D? (There is a 60fps mode now)
-geometry dash?
-fortnite? (I know there is a pc version but my pc can’t get the job done
Pubg? (Same story)
Pixel Gun 3D: No idea, never heard about this game.
Geometry Dash: Probably
Fortnite: If your PC can't run it how the hell do you expect an emulated version to run? :P Emulation is multiple times more demanding than running something natively.
PUBG: Same

I must have missed the notification for the first reply, I only saw the second one.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
D

Deleted User

OP
Pixel Gun 3D: No idea, never heard about this game.
Geometry Dash: Probably
Fortnite: If your PC can't run it how the hell do you expect an emulated version to run? :P Emulation is multiple times more demanding than running something natively.
PUBG: Same

I must have missed the notification for the first reply, I only saw the second one.
https://www.google.com/search?q=pix...hUKEwjR56OzvariAhXDfK0KHT9cByYQ_AUoAHoECAAQAw
It’s not a ripoff of fortnite. Since fortnite was created, it has this new “battle royals mode” but it is originally a Minecraft style shooter

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay