Hacking Can I run Action Replay on GC Backup launcher?

The760

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I recently hacked my wii again since I was stupid enough to update to 4.2 via nintendo. I got everything I wanted, including the GC backup launcher. I've happily been playing Sonic Adventure 2 Battle for the past week, but then I realized I need cheats
tongue.gif
. Since I raise the chaos in the game alot, I need rings to buy stuff for them, that and really cool expensive stuff. I burned AR to a disc (not specifying where I got it) and it launches on the backup launcher. When I start up AR, it tells me to put my memory card in slot b. I don't have the AR memory card, but my friend may have it. So if I need that, then i'll go to his house later and try to find it.
Since that was absent, I tried using NuGaSa, or whatever it's called. I have a 3rd party memory card (Nyko brand) so I figured it should work. It ended up corrupting my memory card. At least I backed up my saves for SA2B.
So, can anyone please help me?

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to make sure your custom MIOS is installed based off of MIOSv4. So re-run whatever MIOS patcher you used and choose v4 for the installation.

The760

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, i'm not sure if it's that. Because AR runs perfectly. I don't see how installing the MIOS over again would help. It's just that I can't get cheats to work correctly. When I start up SA2B after doing the AR cheats, it says my memory card won't work.

DGenerateKane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you have two memory cards right? You need one in slot B with the cheats on it and one in slot A for your saves. I think I used sd2gc to transfer the code list to the memory card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s