Hacking Can I redeem eShop codes from other regions?

ImCarlosGG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Someone sent me a japanese code for the eShop, but it isn't going to work in my european 3DS, so... Do I need to change my A9LH region for that? Or what do I need for installing it? The problem is I cannot download it from that iso site cause it isn't there.

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're kinda screwed if you have a new 3DS. Since you can't enter the Eshop after you region change. I think there's a trick with sd cards, but it's really complicated. If you have an old 3DS, you can change your region and access the Eshop. But is it really worth it? Just sell the code on here and get some profit off of it. That's what I would do. You have A9LH, so you can just use Freeshop to get "backups" of games for free.

Last edited by Skyshadow101,

ImCarlosGG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
You're kinda screwed if you have a new 3DS. Since you can't enter the Eshop after you region change. I think there's a trick with sd cards, but it's really complicated. If you have an old 3DS, you can change your region and access the Eshop. But is it really worth it? Just sell the code on here and get some profit off of it. That's what I would do. You have A9LH, so you can just use Freeshop to get "backups" of games for free.
The thing is it's a code of the DQMTW3D Transfer App, which isn't in that site nor FreeShop,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs