Hacking can I possibly add plugin support to RXtools by merging codes?

Dean_

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyway, of course it is possible to make rxTools support billions of features.
But it looks like no true developers are interested in those things. And rxTools is kinda dead right now.

xdarkmario

Philosopher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway, of course it is possible to make rxTools support billions of features.
But it looks like no true developers are interested in those things. And rxTools is kinda dead right now.
well yea from what i hear is that rxtools dev is abandoning the PJ, thats why he gave out the source code.
but NTR over there wants to be all conservative and keep their source code because their afraid that we might steal the tons of money their not making.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Dean_

Trophies
XP
Country
well yea from what i hear is that rxtools dev is abandoning the PJ, thats why he gave out the source code.
but NTR over there wants to be all conservative and keep their source code because their afraid that we might steal the tons of money their not making.
Have a little respect for devs. We cannot blame them for not releasing the source code.
Do you want to integrate the plugin system into rxTools? Reverse-engineer NTR and write a new code for rxTools. If you are not capable of that, stay still.

xdarkmario

Philosopher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have a little respect for devs. We cannot blame them for not releasing the source code.
Do you want to integrate the plugin system into rxTools? Reverse-engineer NTR and write a new code for rxTools. If you are not capable of that, stay still.
im just saying id release my source code to public because that makes working on it easier anyway, i can get all kind of new edits, thoughts and features in my PJ.
but my anger aside i guess im at a halt:glare:

edit:i see why he is closed source, HE's "Anti-Piracy" hes afraid that people will mod it to allow Piracy (even though.....no future comment...[emoji99]

Last edited by xdarkmario,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte