Visit site
XP
Country
B-Blue said:
That is a nuked release.
http://www.dsroms.com/index/downloads/lett...gta[PROPER].zip
Here is the proper one
yaynds.gif

EDIT: I just realised I have the lowest post count of everyone who has posted here!!
cry.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if they use early releases of games (where the stores have them, but they're street-dated) to see how fast it will be pirated. Some of the stores will get early boxes of the games if they have a lot of pre-purchases. One dude around here somewhere said he SAW the boxes with GTA CTW in it already at some Gamestop somewhere, that store must not employ any DS pirates....or the dude was lying.

Either way, I'm anticipating this game too. I'm so sick of all the duckies-and-flowers-and-bunnies-and-horsiez-and-princesses-and-cutesy-sickly-crap that's been coming out on the DS. Need good game that shoots/mutilates/destroys duckies-and-flowers-and-bunnies-and-horsiez-and-princesses-and-cutesy-sickly-crap. Now THAT'S something I can have fun with. Because I hate duckies-and-flowers-and-bunnies-and-horsiez-and-princesses-and-cutesy-sickly-crap.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ Yes.

I just got the PAL version and it's working on Backup Launcher 0.3 with teh 002 fix.

Forced NTSC for me.

EDIT: Ohhh wait a minute...GTA.....isn't...even..for...Wii..........heh
blink.gif

ERASE PL0X

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: