Frogman

This could be you!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.frogmanreviews.com
XP
Country
helooo i have got the homebrew channel on my wii it is on 1.1 firmware and i want to know how to get custom firmware of whatever everyone else is doing to mod their wii but since i only have etherenet for pc i cant connect wii to internet so can someone please help me

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
there is no custom firmware, you need to read the stickies because this place is already full of BS threads of ppl asking what the stickys tell you. Go Search it

doped505069

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok basically there is no custom firmware all firmware is the same well looks the same except 4 a sd card menu symbal if u want to upgrade u can use upgraders found all over this forum basically the point is why u want to change your wii wat do u need to do oad back ups play virtual console games what and then we can guide you through what you need to do or show you a guide.

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I read on Wiibrew that homebrew doesn't work well with older firmware, you should update to at least 3.2 using a disc.

However, to softmod your Wii, all you have to do is install the latest cIOS and Backup Loader Channel, then you can burn your ISOs and load them through the Backup Loader Channel
smile.gif

There are softmod guides on the forum, use the search function.

Or, if you prefer a disc-less solution, you can use a USB Loader with a USB HDD or flashdrive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM