CAN I PLAY???

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by willeeee, Feb 14, 2007.

1. willeeee
    OP

willeeee Member

Newcomer
    May 6, 2006
    Hi peeps, I.m looking to get a cheap usb WiFi dongle (11.00 uk£) and was wondering if will be ok with my supercard games. also is it really stressful to set up? a friend had mass issues doing it on his PSP.!.!......Thanks alot [​IMG]

willeeee

[​IMG]

2. thegame07

thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 16, 2006
    have you got a link to what your buying. im intrested on buying it also if it will work thanks

3. willeeee
    OP

willeeee Member

Newcomer
    May 6, 2006
  4. thegame07

thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 16, 2006
    sorry i had to go off there. is it the supercard slot 1 solution ? it says it is wifi compatable. so i dont see why it wont work. however i have heard that those dongle things have rubbish connection.

5. willeeee
    OP

willeeee Member

Newcomer
    May 6, 2006
    SUPERCARD CF i got, had it a year now, I might hang on and do some more research before I get dongle then, I know someone with a DATEL one, quite good quality, I test that first prob [​IMG]

willeeee

[​IMG]

6. GBA_Temper

GBA_Temper *KING OF GBATEMP*

Nov 15, 2006
    United States
    Atlanta,Ga. United States
    Well like he said ^^ I would do some research on the Product and plus make sure the product doesn't burn out like the DLink, Linksys USB adapters

7. septimus

septimus Member

Newcomer
    Oct 28, 2002
    Canada
    Ah, avoid that device. Try to score an official USB adapter, or use a router that is on the compatible list on the Nintendo Wi Fi site.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice