Hacking Can i play rock band 3 on vWii of wii u?

GeovannyJoestar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So i bought a guitar for my wii and put rock band 3 and guitar hero metallica in a 32Gb SDHC with wii flow but it freezes in a black screen and that means i need a cIOS for those games. In a normal wii you use the Hermes cIOS but in the wii u you can't use those so here is my question:
HOW DO I PLAY RB3 ON VWII

https://gbatemp.net/threads/any-ide...ing-on-wiiu-vwii-though-usb-loader-gx.384786/ This guy had the same problem but he fixed it with an unknow way because he didn't said something about it

Mantinis00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi
Hermes is old.Use newest usb loader gx and d2x cios installer or use pimp my wii program.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G930F Tapatalk 4 Lt

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi
Hermes is old.Use newest usb loader gx and d2x cios installer or use pimp my wii program.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G930F Tapatalk 4 Lt
Don't use pimp my wii on virtual Wii! It's not a vWii app and can/will cause you issues. It has been reported many times on here . (Unless it's now been updated to support vwii)

GeovannyJoestar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well i asked wich cios i need to install, in wich slot and wich base to play guitar hero and rock band, not if pimp my wii bricks your vwii or not

GeovannyJoestar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Problem solved.
If someone has the same problem just watch this video:
Yeah, it is in portuguese but even i don't know portuguese and here i am, playing rock band 3
Just follow every step he does

pumpkinpies

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just followed the guide on this site how to hack the vwii and rock band 3 has always worked for me.

Anyway you got it to work so that's good.

I only came on here to say if you haven't already then check out C3 Customs - all the songs you ever wanted to play in rock band 3 !!

Reactions: GeovannyJoestar

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol