Hacking Can I play original PS Vita games on a hacked one via sd2vita?

belmont

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Greetings,

I have a 3.68 Vita and a ton of original digital Vita games I bought in discounts over the years that I can't play due to the well known overpriced memory card problem.
Now that PS Vita 3.68 is hackable (I have seen tutorials and I have hacked a lot of consoles in the past so it should not be hard to do it) can I use sd2vita (with an 128gb card I have lying around somewhere) to transfer and play my original games while earning trophies and having psn to buy more games and play online?

I have also heard you can use an official memory card for PSP and PSone games and sd2vita for vita only, is it true?

A final point, those stupid overpriced cards are somewhat good in loading times. How sd2vita (with a good card) compare?

Thanks for any info

Reactions: kernelPANIC

DuckySushi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Yes. Yes.

The gamecard slot has a crappy throughput anyway. Even the shittiest card will probably not feel different compared to the most high end ones. IIRC the gamecard slot is a little bit slower than the memory card slot. There are actually tests that show that physical games load a bit slower than digital games. Though the difference is negligible.

Reactions: belmont

2DSGamerdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
wait, so on an SD2VITA, you can only run ps vita games or also PSP/PSX games?
ATM, im running my games on the Sony men card 16gb (PSP/PSX/PS vita),
so if I switch to SD2VITA as my main UX0, I'll be able to run all the stuff I could before?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: