Hacking Can I play online on pirated Wii U games?

Osama2499

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Ive always wanted to buy a Wii U but never had the chance to, now I’ve seen some good offers and I already have a background on how to hack it now I wanna know if I can play online using CFW or without on pirated Wii U games. I’ve heard that you can’t play online using loadiine. I will use USB helper on an external hard drive if that matters.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive always wanted to buy a Wii U but never had the chance to, now I’ve seen some good offers and I already have a background on how to hack it now I wanna know if I can play online using CFW or without on pirated Wii U games. I’ve heard that you can’t play online using loadiine. I will use USB helper on an external hard drive if that matters.
Yes

Reactions: DjoeN and x65943

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Nintendo doesn't care about the wii u. They didn't fix the functionality from the usb helper to download all the stuff from their servers like on the 3ds or switch, for example. I play mario kart 8 on cemu. With all updates and dlcs which i've never bought. And no ban in sight.

Reactions: Osama2499

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you can play online on the Wii U with games installed using WUP Installer. You can also play online on the 3DS with games installed with FBI. It wasn't until the Switch that Nintendo upped their online play security.

Reactions: Osama2499

aldo3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
This is absolutely incredible. I've never seen a company ignoring one of their products like this. Go, Nintendo :D

If anyone wants to play Splatoon, PM me!

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
This is absolutely incredible. I've never seen a company ignoring one of their products like this. Go, Nintendo :D

If anyone wants to play Splatoon, PM me!
Even the wii u cdn downloaders weren't fixed by big n. Which is hilarious because they updated their security on the 3ds which made freeshop useless, and the switch too. And playing pirated games online on the switch will result in a ban. And on the wii u...nothing. They know it is a flop-console. And for this reason, they do nothing against piracy on the wii u. That's my opinion.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
If you play online normally you will be ok but if you use hacks online you can get banned, it’s been known. Check out tutorials.

Bentosai

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Well found this post and just wanna say do monster hunter 3 ultimate still playable online? Like aee wii u games dead?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: