Hacking Can I play hacked Breath of the Wild, some tips?

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
It is possible to play BotW now. The evidence is in the sheer quantity of threads about it over the last couple weeks.

To play it, you need to acquire it. Either buy the game disk or download it from your favourite illegal source, then either run it with Loadiine (not recommended) or install it with your WUP installer of choice and run off the home menu.

Also, please google before asking questions like these. There have been hundreds of threads asking similar/identical questions before, and I'm trying really hard not to slip in sarcastic answers in this.

somewhereovertherainbow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is possible to play BotW now. The evidence is in the sheer quantity of threads about it over the last couple weeks.

To play it, you need to acquire it. Either buy the game disk or download it from your favourite illegal source, then either run it with Loadiine (not recommended) or install it with your WUP installer of choice and run off the home menu.

Also, please google before asking questions like these. There have been hundreds of threads asking similar/identical questions before, and I'm trying really hard not to slip in sarcastic answers in this.

"To play it, you need to acquire it. "
- So that is where we stand? :)

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Well, to be fair, you can get it from Nintendo's servers legally (by paying for it) or illegally (by using third party software to acquire it), but I was trying to summarise in the least sarcastic way possible. There are also other sources to acquire it illegally, like a site that shall not be named, but that's down to personal preference.

Either way, once you've acquired it and installed it, you just play. Sure, there's an update too, but anyone who can get the main game working can get the update working too.

Edit: this reminds me of the days when I used to moderate a chatbox with the policy "if sir has to ask, direct them to the quickest lmgtfy link obtainable".

Last edited by Originality,

somewhereovertherainbow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, to be fair, you can get it from Nintendo's servers legally (by paying for it) or illegally (by using third party software to acquire it), but I was trying to summarise in the least sarcastic way possible. There are also other sources to acquire it illegally, like a site that shall not be named, but that's down to personal preference.

Either way, once you've acquired it and installed it, you just play. Sure, there's an update too, but anyone who can get the main game working can get the update working too.

Edit: this reminds me of the days when I used to moderate a chatbox with the policy "if sir has to ask, direct them to the quickest lmgtfy link obtainable".
=) .

Ty for sharing that knowledge.
I just need a push, and I think I got that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end