Hacking Can I play downloaded psp games?...

Shafiq123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
If your Vita is on the latest firmware (Currently 3.12, with a future update coming sometime soon) you won't be able to hack the PSP mode, as there are no exploited games that are currently public. If you're on a lower firmware, you'll need to have one of the various games listed below in order to launch an exploit by transfering them using a PS3 or a PC with OpenCMA.

VitaExploitChart.png

Otherwise you're out of luck until a new exploited game is found and made public.

Reactions: Shafiq123

Shafiq123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
If your Vita is on the latest firmware (Currently 3.12, with a future update coming sometime soon) you won't be able to hack the PSP mode, as there are no exploited games that are currently public. If you're on a lower firmware, you'll need to have one of the various games listed below in order to launch an exploit by transfering them using a PS3 or a PC with OpenCMA.

VitaExploitChart.png

Otherwise you're out of luck until a new exploited game is found and made public.

so, what you mean is that If I want to play Monster Hunter,I need to have 1.67 firmware below?...Actually,what is the firmware?...Is it the version of the PSV?....And,if bya any chance,if I bought 2.0 version of firmware, can I do something to turn it into lower version?....And do you know how to install the game on psv?...

ZeRo_Bahamut

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
so, what you mean is that If I want to play Monster Hunter,I need to have 1.67 firmware below?...Actually,what is the firmware?...Is it the version of the PSV?....And,if bya any chance,if I bought 2.0 version of firmware, can I do something to turn it into lower version?....And do you know how to install the game on psv?...

No no, it's quite a confusing process and I've always just missed the exploited games of PSN, but here's how I understand that it goes...

Nearly every firmware to date has had some "exploit" game, this means, say you have a vita running on firmware 3.01, then you'll need to be looking at one of the "exploit" games for that supported firmware.

This means you'll need to BUY this game of PSN and quick too, because Sony usually pulls exploited games of PSN quickly.

After you have done the exploit (this means, using a save file provided by the community which will enable the exploit in the game), you can install any PSP ISO on your Vita and play, however when Sony releases a new firmware update you'll have to make a decision, either you stick with your firmware which has your exploited game and access to all PSP games (but you lose PSN access) OR you update to the newest firmware, regain access to PSN but lose the ability to run any PSP game.

If you have a Vita running the current 3.12 firmware you'll need to wait for an exploited game to get released to the public, and if it does, get the game of PSN ASAP...

Reactions: Shafiq123

Shafiq123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
No no, it's quite a confusing process and I've always just missed the exploited games of PSN, but here's how I understand that it goes...

Nearly every firmware to date has had some "exploit" game, this means, say you have a vita running on firmware 3.01, then you'll need to be looking at one of the "exploit" games for that supported firmware.

This means you'll need to BUY this game of PSN and quick too, because Sony usually pulls exploited games of PSN quickly.

After you have done the exploit (this means, using a save file provided by the community which will enable the exploit in the game), you can install any PSP ISO on your Vita and play, however when Sony releases a new firmware update you'll have to make a decision, either you stick with your firmware which has your exploited game and access to all PSP games (but you lose PSN access) OR you update to the newest firmware, regain access to PSN but lose the ability to run any PSP game.

If you have a Vita running the current 3.12 firmware you'll need to wait for an exploited game to get released to the public, and if it does, get the game of PSN ASAP...

hey thanx!!!...so,it means that I need to buy the game?...hurmmmmm:( I'm kinda low on money that I can only buy new ps VITA games just once in a while...And I don't have such money...Is there any way to play PSP games on PS vita illegally?..I had read an article at wololo.net that says that I can play any PSP games if I installed TN-V4 or greater..Is it true?...

D

Deleted User

Zero spelled it out pretty clearly. To install TNV, you have to exploit the system first. Which requires an exploitable game from the PSN. No way around it. Save up the money and watch for the release of the next exploit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night