Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hello.
So look guys I wanna move the WoW (World of Warcraft) installation from my brother's laptop to mine. I know I can download it myself but then I have to wait for the client to download all the patches which, altogether make up probably >10GB. Yes for real. My internet download speed is around 25kbps. I know it's terrible (stupid ISP scams me... I paid for 2mbps dammit!) So look I know that moving a WoW game from one laptop to another IS possible using an external hard disk. But like, WoW won't show up when you go to add/remove a program from windows. Okay, two questions now:
1) Where can I find the reg file/whatever to make WoW show up in Windows's add/remove a program?
2) Now look WoW has this option where when it's in the last stage of downloading, you can play while it's still incomplete and continues to download. My brother's laptop is in that stage, (still around 2GB left to download >.

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
just copy the goddam folder. Wow does not need to be registered with windows. you can evenplay it from a usb key/hd!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup