Can I make Luma intern when I already updated to 11.2?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Robika, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Robika
    OP

Robika Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2010
    Spain
    Hello there again!
    So I just finished intalling Arm9loaderhax on my O3DS Xl and it won't turn on without its SD CARD. So I read in a tutorial that you have to copy the arm9loaderhax.bin from you SD card to you CTR NAND Root directory and restrart the 3DS without the SD card to configure it. Is this viable on 11.2 or I should have done that on 9.2 before updating?

All this doubt comes because I have to format this console to do the fieldrunners Downgrade to my N3DS 11.2 and I don't find anything on how to format the 3ds with arm9loader.
    I have a O3DS with 11.0 I wanted to downgrade this one first but I heard this one is getting a new method soon no hardmod or Dsi game needed if everything I heard is true.

2. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    You can do it now, assuming you installed a modern version of A9LH (you probably did). Boot up FBI installer and copy/paste arm9loaderhax.bin (latest version is 6.6) from the root of your SD card to the CTRNAND directory. Then try booting without the SD card.

In other words, being on 11.2 is irrelevant as long as you have A9LH installed.

Robika likes this.
  3. Robika
    OP

Robika Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2010
    Spain
    Thank you so much!
    So now, how do I format my 3DS I just go to the menu? And do it from other settings? Normally? And I won't lose the NNID on the console this way? I will be able to revinculate it after I transfered the dummy ID with Fieldrunners and steelhax?