Hacking can i install NINJHAX on a rom on a gateway 3ds?

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
you can use cubic ninja as a rom and then use it to install ninjhax as long as you have emunand 9.2 or below or don't use emunand at all

lemanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
if your sysnand is 9.2 and you format emunand, emunand will have the same firmware version as your sysnand. it only gets updated if you do it yourself

lemanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i thought they had vids of gw ultra working on n3ds. and how would it differ from 3ds to n3ds?

N3DS has different browser for example. it can't use the same exploit or at least not exactly the same way.
they showed a proof of concept back in November just to show the features that would be available in the new support. But for the N3DS specifically, it's still being finished. probably won't be long now since the US and EUR versions are being released in February

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
N3DS has different browser for example. it can't use the same exploit or at least not exactly the same way.
they showed a proof of concept back in November just to show the features that would be available in the new support. But for the N3DS specifically, it's still being finished. probably won't be long now since the US and EUR versions are being released in February

how about the ds profile trick?

Pastel Pink Melona

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah. I'm pretty sure it works nearly the exact same way. I've never seen any difference between NinjHax being run on my girlfriend's Gateway vs my digital copy, really.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/videos-not-working-on-certain-sites-w-ms-edge-browser.645937/