1. Kartina

OP Kartina Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Hi community, I am new to Wii U modding so I am just settling in. I am gonna get Haxchi soon, but right now I was planning on installing a game using WupInstaller (the one you can use with HBL). Can I do that? I got the FIXED Wii U USB HELPER and a set of all the titlekeys to do it but can I run the games using BrowserHax CFW?
    Or do I need a HaxChi/CBHC CFW?

2. EmulateLife

EmulateLife GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    I honestly don't know about BrowserHax CFW (is that an actual CFW?) but you can install Mocha or Haxchi through the homebrew menu and run those without purchasing a ds game.

3. Kartina

OP Kartina Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    I use BrowserHax(u.wiidb.de) to open up HBL and please tell me how to get HaxChi without a ds game.

4. EmulateLife

United States
    I may be wrong about Haxchi. (it's been almost 3 years since I've used the browser exploit) But you can definitely get Mocha CFW which does the same thing. You just put it in wiiu/apps on your sd card then access it through HBL.

I wasn't trying to say you could get Haxchi without buying a game and not use the browser exploit. The only way around the browser exploit is buying a ds game which is a no brainer you should pay the few dollars and save yourself the headache of the browser exploit.

Last edited by EmulateLife, Jun 27, 2019
  5. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    haxchi without a legit ds game isn't possible. the exploit relies on the ds emulator, and a nonlegit ticket will be rejected without sig patches.

6. EmulateLife

United States
    Ah, like I said it's been 3 years for me since I purchased a ds game and 2 on CBHC. I was thinking you could just throw Haxchi in wiiu/apps and just run the CFW while using the browser exploit. Mocha you can do that.

Kartina likes this.
  7. Kartina

OP Kartina Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Thanks!

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - BrowserHax, (HaxChi), install