Hacking Can I Install CFW like this?

ben robbins

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SO i have an o3ds xl that is on firmware v11.0-33-4U so i know it's obviously not downgradeable unless hardmodded but i see that ninjahax can still work (using the game cubic ninja)

I am wondering if I can use ninjhax to boot up homebrew browser then install a cfw like Luma3ds even though im on v11.0-33-4U or not. Wish to know before I waste money on a pathetic game such as cubic ninja lol.

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
SO i have an o3ds xl that is on firmware v11.0-33-4U so i know it's obviously not downgradeable unless hardmodded but i see that ninjahax can still work (using the game cubic ninja)

I am wondering if I can use ninjhax to boot up homebrew browser then install a cfw like Luma3ds even though im on v11.0-33-4U or not. Wish to know before I waste money on a pathetic game such as cubic ninja lol.
You have to downgrade to have cfw. Just wait for the arm11 exploit to be released, you will be able to downgrade with the dsiware method soon (without the need of the 2nd hacked 3ds)...
Just setup tubehax dns. That way, you can have homebrews thanks to browserhax. If you have the update nag, you can format your console, or buy a primary exploit game.

Last edited by RealityNinja,

ben robbins

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to downgrade to have cfw. Just wait for the arm11 exploit to be released, you will be able to downgrade with the dsiware method soon (without the need of the 2nd hacked 3ds)...
Just setupt tubehax dns. That way, you can have homebrews thanks to browserhax. If you have the update nag, you can format your console, or buy a primary exploit game.
Okay thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse