Hacking Can I install arm9loaderhax over RXtools?

tommikinder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone, hope you're having a good weekend!

I currently have an O3DS 9.2 with 11.0 Emunand and RXtools and use ninjhax to get to the HBL, I've noticed everyone saying arm9loaderhax is better so I really want to upgrade to that and have CFW straight from boot.

Since I'm using RXtools do I need to remove it first or can I just install arm9loaderhax now? I really want to do this right, I'm scared of bricks and losing save data etc so totally want to avoid that!

Thanks

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
S
Hi everyone, hope you're having a good weekend!

I currently have an O3DS 9.2 with 11.0 Emunand and RXtools and use ninjhax to get to the HBL, I've noticed everyone saying arm9loaderhax is better so I really want to upgrade to that and have CFW straight from boot.

Since I'm using RXtools do I need to remove it first or can I just install arm9loaderhax now? I really want to do this right, I'm scared of bricks and losing save data etc so totally want to avoid that!

Thanks
Start in this Part 3 of Plailect's Guide. Just change your CFW from RxTools to Luma3DS, then continue with Part 4 word by word.

https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-3-(RedNAND)

Don't worry if you read the "RedNAND" thing, it's the same as EmuNAND, just that it usually gets a minimum size.

Last edited by Olmectron,
Reactions: tommikinder

tommikinder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
That's for replying, really appreciate it.

So I need to change from RXtools to Luma, follow that guide and eventually downgrade to 2.1 to get console OTP then follow rest of guide to install arm9loaderhax. Got it!

Reactions: Olmectron

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool