Can I inject a SecureInfo_A file to unban?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Polarise, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Polarise
    OP

Polarise GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 12, 2016
    United States
    Hello, can I dump a secureinfo a file from my not-banned 2DS and copy it over to my N3DSXL to unban it?
    My error code is 022-2812 which means that it is permanatly banned. Does it have to do with the serial code of the 3ds that it is Nintendo's servers which makes my 3ds unusable for the eShop? If so, can I even change it or use the 2DS file that has the serial code?

2. bytar

bytar GBAtemp Regular

Jan 5, 2016
    Morocco
    it unbans just online playing (002), not e-shop.

3. zenamez

zenamez GBAtemp Regular

Sep 7, 2016
    You'll find this thread useful.

Quoted from the thread:

The SecureInfo_A bypass is ONLY for error code 002-0102 (Online only ban. This is your serial swap method). The 2812 is a HYPER ban i.e even your NNID is banned and there's no known bypass for this (the NNID ban is on Nintendo's servers).

Swapping serials for a hyperban will do nothing as the ban will still be in place (and doing so has probably risked the serial of the unbanned console in the process).

Last edited by zenamez, Nov 20, 2016
  4. WiiUBricker

WiiUBricker Fake News Reporter

Sep 19, 2009
    Argentina
    Espresso
    Perhaps you can write Nintendo an email, apologizing to them for being a filthy pirate and promise to never do it again. Make a photo of your Nintendo games collection and show it off, claiming you are the biggest Nintendo fan. If you don't have a collection, take a photo from google. I think it's worth a shot. They can't ban you again, right?

KytuzuEX likes this.
  5. Polarise
    OP

Jul 12, 2016
    United States
    Did you do that?

6. WiiUBricker

Sep 19, 2009
    Argentina
    Espresso
    No, but I would definitely do it if they banned my 3DS.

7. Polarise
    OP

Jul 12, 2016
    United States
    I don't think it works like that. Even if it did, what email address would I use?

8. zenamez

zenamez GBAtemp Regular

Sep 7, 2016
    It doesn't work. They're not going to unban your account (others have tried). They're reluctant enough telling you how long your ban is, let alone telling you how you got it.

9. WiiUBricker

Sep 19, 2009
    Argentina
    Espresso
    It's worth a shot. Nintendo isn't a bully like Sony. http://www.nintendo.com/contact

10. 75mak

75mak GBAtemp Fan

Nov 10, 2011
    If your nnid is not banned then best bet to get back online is sell the console. probably to a family who arent bothered by online and would like option of all the games for "free" and just by a new console and start again.

Quantumcat likes this.
  11. Polarise
    OP

Jul 12, 2016
    United States
    The thing is that I could still play Pokemon Sun online even though I get the 022-2812 ban for eShop and MiiVerse. I guess that is good. I also contacted Nintendo and I am waiting for a response.