Hacking can i import zelda archive by powersaves?

GwOpa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i dont have a save dongle but i have a powersaves is possible import archive with powersaves?

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I reckon that you can use powersaves to import savedata to your zelda oot3d. You need to find a person who can dump working exploit savedata using powersaves for you.

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Someone with a powersaves should back up the save data for a EUR copy, i can test to see if it restores the shared the savedata. I've got a feeling it won't since the 3DS save game system is so complex.

GwOpa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Someone with a powersaves should back up the save data for a EUR copy, i can test to see if it restores the shared the savedata. I've got a feeling it won't since the 3DS save game system is so complex.

yes

GwOpa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I reckon that you can use powersaves to import savedata to your zelda oot3d. You need to find a person who can dump working exploit savedata using powersaves for you.

you are right ,but i think its difficul to find some one with exploit savedata(EUR) + powersaves(EUR)

Reactions: thaikhoa

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm ready now. Just need someone to backup their working exploit Zelda OoT using PowerSaves (EUR) then I'll definitely share for all you guys.

2015-03-12_165548.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: