Hacking can i have two loaders at the same time on my sd card

sudeki300

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
this is not really an issue just a question and i did not know where to place this. is it worth it to have the gamma and beta v.3 backup launchers both on the same sd card. will this make the compatability higher than just having either one of the loaders on the sd card. i really need a faat answer as i have two wii's to do in front of me at the moment. thanks................................sudeki300

vladus2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep gamma, softchip and menupatcher. For games that work I prefer softchip, but nothing wrong with keeping multiple copies around. Between the three most stuff works. softchip only handles 1:1 but I've read it can handle some gamma cannot. The loaders are pretty small so why not?

sudeki300

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
which one is the softchip is this another backup launcher. can i find it on this forum?.................sudeki300

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sudeki300 said:
this is not really an issue just a question and i did not know where to place this. is it worth it to have the gamma and beta v.3 backup launchers both on the same sd card. will this make the compatability higher than just having either one of the loaders on the sd card. i really need a faat answer as i have two wii's to do in front of me at the moment. thanks................................sudeki300
At the same time?
Are you crazy?

Everybody knows that will cause spontaneous SD card combustion!

EDIT: To get SoftChip, click on this link when theres a new revision:
http://ratm.net63.net/SoftChip.zip

mynoud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
keep the link from arm the homeless in you bookmarks it 's the best link to all new softchip updates for new coming revs
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on