Hacking Can i have Adrenilien installed one my psVita memory card then games on a sd2vita?

ASPWLF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
want to install games on a sd2vita and have client adreniline on my ps vita orginal card ?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
As long as the SD2Vita is set to mount as ux0 and the memory card as uma0, yep.

You'll need to have Adrenaline installed on the SD2Vita, but once installed you can change where the "PSP memory stick" location is, in this case uma0. Then just add PSP games and such to the pspemu folder on uma0, and it should work.

Yoshideking

Dinosaur
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile

You'll need to have Adrenaline installed on the SD2Vita, but once installed you can change where the "PSP memory stick" location is, in this case uma0. Then just add PSP games and such to the pspemu folder on uma0, and it should work.
The apps need to be installed on ur0 or ux0. (Not 100% sure about this.)
That's why you need your SD2Vita as ux0 if you want to have Adrenaline on it. The roms could be on any partition meanwhile you redirect it's rom's route to that partition.

ASPWLF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
dont want sd2vita my uxo cuz i was planning to use ps vita card as like the emulator wich is uxo atm then when i setup sd2vita have the sd2vita as backup or addon space to put games or psp games on

MaD_mAnIaC

In a mad world, only the mad are sane
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Just follow Tom Bombadildo suggestion, i'm using this configuration and confirm it works fine and is easy to setup... tai folder with modules and config is in ur0 so they are always loaded, sd2vita mounted as ux0 for vita games and apps, and original memory card as uma0 for psp stuff in adrenalin.

EDIT: it should work the other way around too, if you mount the original memory card as ux0 and install adrenalin and all your vita games there, you should be able to mount sd2vita as uma0 and configure adrenalin to load from uma0 fine...

Last edited by MaD_mAnIaC,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a