GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For my programming final i need to make a game. Pretty much done. Now i just need voices saying "Game Paused", etc and "Change Players" (or something along those lines) If you feel really nice, you can make an unpause clip. Preferably in .mp3 or .wav, as i'm using these in a game. I would do it, but I don't have a mic, nor could i find anything on google/altavisa. And i know some people make creepy voices, etc. It's a game. Not energetic, like in F-Zero GX, but... ya know. Say it normal, but don't sound boring (if that makes sense) I'd appreciate it ALOT. Its due manana and i almost forgot i needed to do this.

If you don't want to, don't flame me.

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sure. As long as i have something.
smile.gif

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
make a list of exactly what you need, and I'll have a go
tongue.gif

PS, if you have a DS and flash cart, you could try out Electroplankton, you can record your voice on that, play around with it a little if you want and hook it up to PC easily

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
make a list of exactly what you need, and I'll have a go
tongue.gif

PS, if you have a DS and flash cart, you could try out Electroplankton, you can record your voice on that, play around with it a little if you want and hook it up to PC easily
The mic quality of the DS/Lite is utter crap. But hey, that would make the game much more interesting. You'd be less inclined to pause if you'd hear something that sounded like it was recorded on a block of clay...

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
I don't think it's that bad.
it's perfectly legible and I only said so incase he had a DS, but no headset.
I've been thinking about making some music with electroplankton recently, and I've had it hooked up to my PC, sounds fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Exhausted but happy lol